Sex is exercise that reason alone should be called healthy. There are also a number of other benefits related to having sex, some surprisingly sound in the ears. The Desi sex therapist Bharti Bedi from Mumbai Escorts pin pointed a number of advantages of sex in a row.
These are the main advantages:
1. Sex reduces stress: - An important advantage of sex is lower blood pressure works and generally reduces stress, according to a Scottish study that was published in the journal Biological Psychology.
2. Sex strengthens the immune system:- Good sexual health is usually accompanied by a general physical health. The one or two times a week having sex is linked to higher levels of the antibody immunoglobulin A or which provides protection against colds and infections.
3. Sex burns calories:- Sex for 30 minutes to 85 or even more calories burned. That does not seem much, but who frequently have sex do will quickly see the benefits increase. 42 times sex is tantamount to burning 3,570 calories, more than enough to lose one quarter pounds. Both physically and psychologically strenuous sex.
4. Sex improves heart health:- Although some older people are concerned about when having sex to succumb to a heart attack, but that danger is very small according to a UK study. In a study published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health was no way a link between heart attacks and sex in a test group of 914 men who were followed for 20 years.
5. Sex enhances self esteem:- According to a study conducted by the University of Texas, published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior confidence was one of the 237 reasons people have sex.
6. Sex enhances intimacy:- Sex and the resulting orgasms increases levels of the hormone oxytocin, the hormone called life. This hormone helps build the bond between people and builds confidence.
7. Sex reduces pain:- Thanks to the hormone oxytocin increases the endorphin levels. Endorphins, the pain decrease. Include headache and arthritis may experience the beneficial effects of sex.
8. Sex reduces prostate cancer risk:- According to a number of scientific studies, having sex risk reduction of prostate cancer in men.
9. Sex strengthens pelvic muscles:- Women can benefit from a number of exercises for the pelvic muscles while having sex. Oefennigen which are known as pelvic muscle exercises.
10. Sex ensures better sleep:- The oxytocin released during orgasm, improves sleep quality. This is shown by various studies.